Free In-Home Consultation
or Submit the Form below
Let Us Install Your Roof
Sears is the only national Owens Corning™ System Advantage preferred warranty company because only Sears Home Services has 3rd party inspections on our roof installations! This is to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our crew is specialized in roofing, so trust us to handle your project properly, professionally, and quickly! But before you make a decision, here's some tips on choosing a contractor that we hope will help you choose your installer.
The Sears Difference
- We bring the showroom to you! Choose from a variety of styles and options within your budget.
- Peace of Mind with Inspection Certified Jobs: 3rd party independent 15-step roof inspection completed on every job.
- Specialized Project Coordinator to manage your project from beginning to end.
- Professional installation procedures.
- Quality, background-checked local roofing contractor to ensure your safety. The team selected is taught to follow the Sears Standard Operating Procedure for product installations.
- Specialized roofing installation team – no cross-product installers. Certified and insured.
- Fast project completion and the Sears Satisfaction Guarantee.^^
Worry-Free Roofing Installation Services
- A complimentary in-home assessment and presentation from one of our experienced project consultants.
- Once you have selected the suitable roofing productfor your home with the help of our experts, expect a call to schedule the installation.
- You will know all the details.
- Your assigned installer will call prior to their visit so you know exactly when to expect them.
- Sears will provide a complete, written estimatebefore your installation begins.
- The installation process is timely and efficient.
- Your installation expert will be punctual, professionally dressed and respectful of your property and privacy.
- Sears service includes
- Add Fiberglass blown-in insulation, rafter-attic baffles & guttering (optional)
- Remove old roof and debris disposal
- Add water blockage products and WeatherLock®self-sealing ice
- Add #30 or double #30 underlayment with galvanized eave drip
- Add Owens Corning™ Starter or exclusive Weatherbeater® Shingle Products
- Install Shingles
- Add Ventsure ventilation products and under-eave ventilation products
- Add hip and ridge shingles
- Examine all work and fix or add finishing touches
For an investment as important as your roof, choose a company with expertise and a trusted track record. Choose Sears Home Services to install your roof - we will work hard to ensure your satisfaction. Schedule a FREE in-home consultation today!